Educational tutoring services are aimed at equipping young people with the right tools to enter further and higher education and the working world.
Our aim is to provide secondary school students with the right skills to enable them to be successful global citizens and make a positive contribution to society.
Through our tutoring provision we provide the opportunity for students to achieve their personal best and make a positive impact on themselves and their future.
- Key stages 3 & 4 in subjects such as Maths, English, the Sciences and more
- Alternative options to suit each individual learner’s needs. 1:1, 1:2 and small group classes up to 4 students e.g. Friends can study together
- Face-to-face on campus or virtually online
- Tailored learning to the individual needs – supporting the well-being as well as up-skilling and bridging the attainment gap
- All Tutors possess up-to-date Enhanced DBS checks